Harmony to offer AANAC Medicare University
Harmony Healthcare International is excited to offer AANAC’s Medicare University. This class has been designed to enable the clinicians or other SNF staff to proactively manage the complex, ever-changing rules of Medicare. Below are just a few of outcomes that attendees can expect from the class:
- Be better equipped to educate beneficiaries and colleagues regarding services that are included or excluded from Medicare Part A consolidated billing;
- Avoid facility liability through an enhanced understanding of scheduling of off-cycle PPS assessments;
- Improve understanding of Medicare Part A and B documentation requirements and facility strategies to coordinate beneficiaries’ benefits;
- Understand the multiple agencies involved in medical record review and processes to successfully manage reviews; and
- Enhance understanding of beneficiary notification requirements.
Click Here to get information AANAC's Medicare University!