Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) provides comprehensive reviews of medical records to prepare for MMQ audits. Harmony HealthCARE Specialists identify key elements of the nursing summary to support each resident’s MMQ. Identification of MDS items impacting MMQ scoring in addition to ADL accuracy combined with skilled procedure requirements are key focus areas of the audit.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts utilizes the Management Minutes Questionnaire (MMQ) to determine reimbursement for its Medicaid beneficiaries in the Post-Acute setting. In addition to the onsite audits, Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) provides a comprehensive analysis of the provider's MMQ process and recent audit results. Our HealthCARE Specialists provide patient specific case management strategies and associated Case Mix impacts to the provider. We assist our customers in developing policy and procedures to ensure documentation reflects the care provided. We help our customers continuously strive (via auditing and monitoring) for accurate and appropriate reimbursement while meeting regulatory requirements and reducing documentation redundancy.
How can Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) help?
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) MMQ services include:
- Medicaid MMQ chart audits (MMQ supporting documentation)
- Patient specific case management strategies and associated MMQ impact
- Ongoing provider staff education
- Comprehensive written report
- Monthly MMQ Medicaid Revenue Analysis
- Off-site access to Harmony HealthCARE Specialists in between site visits
- In-service education and training
- MMQ Eligibility and Coverage Criteria
- MMQ Nursing Documentation
- MMQ/MDS ADL Documentation