Compliance Officer Services
The Compliance Officer role is "to serve as the focal point for compliance activities" (see the OIG's Model Compliance Guidance and the 2004 revised Federal Sentencing Guidelines).
The Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) Compliance Officer will develop a written operational program specifying policies, procedures and actions to help prevent, detect and mitigate violations of federal and state laws and regulations. The Compliance Officer will also educate staff regarding the operational plan, to ensure all staff understands the fundamental concepts and expectations. Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) Compliance Officers have familiarity with the LTC regulations, guidelines and day-to-day operations of this unique setting. Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) Compliance Officer Services assist with ongoing auditing and monitoring of key areas of focus i.e., Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement documentation, MDS accuracy, Quality Measure Data, Medicaid documentation, and other areas identified in the annual compliance plan.
How can Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) Help?
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) provides Compliance Officer services which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Conduct a Compliance Program Analysis
- Assist with facility Risk Analysis
- Assist with annual Compliance Plan Development
- Assist with establishing a corporate structure to support the provider Compliance Program
- Provide education to the board, compliance committee and organization
- Review and development of Policy & Procedures
- Oversight of monitoring and auditing
- Assist with establishing a culture of Compliance
- Assist with CIA (Corporate Integrity Agreement) Compliance