Our mentoring programs combine leadership guidance with education so provider staff has the tools to succeed in their role.
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) will provide a standardized or customized mentoring and training program for an Administrator based on the specific needs of the organization and individual.
How can Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) help?
Mentoring for Administrators includes but is not limited to:
- Complete a review of the National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards domains of practice for all lines of service and practicality to day-to-day operations
- Perform an operational, financial and clinical overview of provider and identify opportunities for better alignment and outcomes
- Evaluate service line delivery model and current marketing and branding
- Review admissions and census capabilities and financial results
- Provide recommendations regarding new provider/program/revenue enhancements and repositioning strategies
- Evaluate overall compliance plan and review quality improvement program/model, initiatives, outcomes, compliance plan/audits and benchmarking
- Review contracts management and outsourcing model to support cost efficiencies;
- Assess clinical and therapy programming model, policies and procedures and staffing patterns
- Review national trends, policy and health care reform initiatives that are driving changes to the post-acute care industry
- Mentoring and on-boarding of a new Administrator