Mentoring/Coaching: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) are an integral member of the Interdisciplinary team. They are the front line caregiver and provide the bulk of the direct patient care.
CNAs are the face of the organization and it is imperative they are trained to provide the highest standards of quality care and comply with company policies, governmental regulations, standards of care and initiatives to ensure quality care and outcomes.
How can Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) help?
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) can assist with the following:
- Plan, Develop and implement a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) education program
- MDS and ADL training
- Body Mechanics
- Infection Control
- Quality Assurance Performance Improvement
- Customer Relations/ Patient Satisfaction
- Team building
- Abuse, Neglect and Misappropriation of Funds
- Determine and assess Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) educational and competency and training needs
- Set-up and maintain guidance with a preceptor Program for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Provide general orientation, mandatory in-services, continuing education, and other training to meet all department and provider needs and regulatory requirements
- Documentation training (ADL, Stop and Watch tool, change of condition, nutrition, weights, skin/wound, mood behaviors etc.)
- Evaluate and monitor the transfer of training to the workplace
- Perform competency skills to assess transfer of safety training to the workplace
- Provide training on restorative nursing programs
- Basics of Medicare, Medicaid and other payer requirements as it relates to care delivery, reimbursement and outcomes