Mentoring/Coaching: Director of Rehabilitation
A Director of Rehabilitation is responsible for operating a business within a business, which requires financial management and clinical skills with a strong foundation in compliance, reimbursement and care coordination.
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) will provide a standardized or customized mentoring and training program for the Director of Rehabilitation based on the specific needs of the organization and individual.
How can Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) help?
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) mentoring for Directors of Rehabilitation includes but is not limited to:
- Process Review of Therapy Staff and Patient Scheduling.
- Overview of Reimbursement by Payor for Therapy Services.
- Education on Management Tools within the Electronic Software Program.
- Review of Rehabilitation Department Policy and Procedures.
- Review and Provide Compliance Tools for Medicare Regulations, Including Documentation Guidelines Based on the Medicare Benefit Policy and Local Coverage Determinations.
- Medicare Part A & B Triple Check Process.
- Productivity Management
- PPS Management and scheduling
- Medicare Part B Program Development
- Medicare Part A & B Billing Requirements
- Interdisciplinary Communication
- Key Components of Medical Record Review for Denial Prevention.
- Leadership Training
- Staff Performance Review; Disciplinary Action Process