Our mentoring programs combine leadership guidance with education so provider staff has the tools to succeed in their role.
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) will provide a standardized or customized mentoring and training program for an MDS Coordinator based on the specific needs of the organization and individual.
How can Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) help?
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) mentoring for MDS Coordinators includes but is not limited to:
- RAI Manual Utilization
- MDS coding/accuracy
- CAAs and Care Planning
- PPS Scheduling
- MDS Scheduling
- Medicare resource Utilization Groups, Version IV (RUG-IV)
- Define and practice calculation of the ADL score
- Review the short-stay assessment
- Medicare/Prospective Payment System (PPS)
- Quality Measures (QMs)
- Five-Star Rating System
- Survey Implications of MDS
- MDS completion process
- PPS Management process