Outpatient Clinic Analysis
An independent review of a facility's outpatient clinic can determine areas of potential noncompliance with federal and state regulations.
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) will provide detailed and focused oversight into the establishment and operational aspects of the Outpatient Clinic and provide consultation services by experienced and licensed therapists.
How can Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) help?
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) to provide the following services:
- Support with regulatory needs for the establishment of a SNF based outpatient clinic
- Review of physical plant to determine if the provider meets survey expectations
- Review of documentation expectations to education provider on survey expectations
- Development of a Policy and Procedure Manual for Outpatient Services
- Regulatory review including compliance with state and federal regulations
- Education and training on documentation regulations for Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy
- Comprehensive documentation review of the medical record
- Mock Survey prior to state/federal survey for licensing
- Off-site support with a Harmony HealthCARE Specialist throughout the licensing process