Policy & Procedure Review & Development
It is not uncommon that an organization's Regulatory Policy and Procedure Manual sits in solitude in the recesses of the book shelves and referenced infrequently, if not at all.
The current healthcare environment demands dogmatic oversight which directly impacts not only the organization's reputation but also the primary revenue stream for care. Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) assists you and your staff with revitalizing the actualization of processes and transform the paper into “living documents”. This foundation aides with the protection and risks related to the latter.
How can Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) help?
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) employs Compliance Certified Clinicians that have a vast knowledge of multi-disciplinary standards of practice, current regulatory changes as well as many years of experience developing and implementing Policies and Procedures across the continuum of healthcare environments. Our team has the know-how for customization of Policies and Procedures that meet your needs and work flow. Services include:
- Perform Systems Review to gather an understanding of your facility's organization framework
- Staff Interviews related to specific P & Ps (Resident rights, Abuse, Fire & Safety, Infection Control, etc.)
- Direct Observation of care/resident condition (as indicated upon P & P review)
- Review of the current facility based P&Ps manual focused on standard policies for the place of service, identification and prioritization of P&Ps that require revision
- Develop an internal facility schedule for P&P review by facility Governing Body.
- Develop an internal P&P surrounding the P&P revision, update and education process that is transparent and reproducible