Advance Beneficiary Notice of Non-Coverage (SNFABN)
Notice of Medicare Non-Coverage (NOMNC)
On-Demand Webinar, Handouts &
The speaker will describe the changing landscape of compliance enforcement to help providers identify and mitigate risk regarding Notice of Medicare Non-Coverage (NOMNC) sometimes referred to as the “Generic Notice “and Advance Beneficiary Notice of Non-Coverage (SNFABN). Skilled Nursing Facilities have seen an uptick in deficiencies related to NOMNC and SNFABN. The speaker will provide a step by step approach during the session so that you will be able to develop systems geared to meeting imposed regulatory requirements related to NOMNC and SNFABN while rendering appropriate person-centered care.
- Identify skilled care criteria.
- State the purpose of the SNF Advanced Beneficiary Notice (CMS 10055).
- Issue Notice of Medicare Non-Coverage (NOMNC) and Advance Beneficiary Notice of Non-Coverage (SNFABN) according to regulated time frame.
*1.25 Contact Hours available per person per registration fee pending successful completion of criteria. Self-Submit or call 800.530.4413 to verify approvals.
This webinar and its content is copyright of Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.