A Medicaid Revenue Analysis is an in depth review of a facility’s historic Medicaid revenue for a period of several months.
Viewing and trending data over a time series allows Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) to deep dive into the clinical trends that drive daily rates and monthly Medicaid Revenue. It is through a thorough review of data that Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) can devise customized and focused recommendations that can impact the areas preventing your SNF from excelling, while at the same time, minimizing risk of exposure from governmental audits.
How can Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) help?
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) can assist with the following:
- Comprehensive detailed breakdown of State specific data trending of key components of the Medicaid Rate, including Case Mix reimbursement
- Detailed analysis of ADL end splits and category utilization to ensure accurate and appropriate reimbursement
- Guide your facility to overcome the barriers preventing achievement of accurate revenue potential
- An assessment of compliance risk based on recent OIG reports and CMS directives
- Provide education and training on all components to ensure accurate and appropriate reimbursement