Medicare Part B RUGS
A Medicare Part B Revenue Analysis is a review of the facility’s Medicare Part B utilization over a period of several months.
Viewing and trending data over time allows Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) to delve into the clinical indicators that drive the Medicare Part B utilization. A Medicare Part B Analysis can provide Harmony (HHI) with the opportunity to identify areas of risk and opportunity within the facility’s long term population as well as devise customized and focused recommendations that can impact the quality of the care being provided and assist the facility in minimizing risk of exposure from governmental audits.
How can Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) help?
Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) can assist with the following:
- Detailed breakdown of Medicare Part B Revenue by discipline on a monthly basis
- Track utilization and revenue trends monthly for a defined period of time to gauge changes, aberrances and compliance triggers
- Identify areas of potential audit and monitor those risk areas based on Medicare Part B utilization
- Identify areas of opportunity in therapy programming to improve the facility’s quality of care, Quality Measures, as well as Medicaid Case Mix where indicated
- Provide education and training on all components to ensure accurate and appropriate reimbursement