Interim Harmony HealthCARE Specialist
With years of recruitment and human resources experience in long-term care, Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) has the unique ability to meet unique facility staffing needs.
Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) can provide daily on-site support which includes clinical, operational, compliance and risk analysis with the goal of establishing processes, systems, monitoring methodologies resulting in quality assurance and performance improvements.
How can Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) help?
Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) will provide onsite daily support with a minimum of one healthcare specialist with clinical and operational experience in compliance, operations and clinical care.
Day-to-day functions include but not limited to:
- Detailed Survey Analysis and Internal Audit/Investigation.
- Identification of Risk Areas and Process Interference.
- Application of Best Practices and the development of a standardized process.
- Establish tools necessary to support the standardized process (e.g., policies, procedures, forms).
- Establish and execute a training plan for all appropriate individuals to be trained effectively on the new process.
- Establish and execute a competency assessment for all individuals participating in the process.
- Develop and implement an auditing plan for compliance with the new process, including establishment of an action plan for improvement when a need is identified.
- Develop specific steps and timeframes required to complete the process and achieve compliance with realistic milestones and target dates for completion.
Other aspects of the onsite daily support include:
- Daily interactions and at least weekly briefings and progress reviews with Management and Provider Leadership.
- Participation in key committees overseeing QAPI activities for the organization.
- Providing coaching and education to staff and leaders.
- Monitoring suggested changes are executed as designed.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of changes that are made and guiding staff and leaders through cycles of continuous improvement to enhance the effectiveness as needed to sustain stability and continued improvement.