Through Operational Excellence the provider builds a Leadership Team with a road map to achieve both an ethical and profitable business model.
Operational assessments and clinical operations help SNFs build an efficient and productive environment and allowing them to deliver optimal care to their patient population. Nursing homes still face significant risks that have their basis in the current regulatory system, reimbursement programs and market forces. Assessments include a review of general operations, an analysis of all billing services, an evaluation of reimbursement structure and recommendations for revenue enhancements and cost reductions based on current utilization.
How can Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) help?
The Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) Operational Assessment review includes the following features:
- Interviews with provider Leadership Team including NH Administrator, Department Managers, Therapy Management
- Accuracy of patient billing (PPS, Case Mix, Medicare Part B, UB-04)
- Identification of revenue losses due to MDS errors, insufficient documentation or inadequate treatment strategies
- Financial review and findings interpretation strategies (RUG and Medicare Part A Review)
- Admissions Process Review
- Average Daily Census Analysis
- Review of specific ADL Coding strategies
- Discharge Process Review
- Work flow and time study assessment (Therapy and Nursing)
- Therapy Staffing Analysis (other disciplines available upon request)