An independent review/audit of the therapy operations can determine areas of potential noncompliance with federal and state regulations.
Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) will provide detailed and focused oversight into the operational aspect of the Rehabilitation Department and provide consultation services by an experienced and licensed therapist.
How can Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) help?
Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) will provide operational, clinical and reimbursement oversight of the Rehabilitation Department, including:
- Recommendations for process enhancement to aid in achieving and maintaining compliance.
- Provider Rehabilitation Policy and Procedure Manual review.
- Access to the Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) Rehabilitation Policy and Procedure Manual, inclusive of evaluation forms (swallowing, splinting, restraint reduction) and other tools.
- Medicare Part B caseload development.
- Medicare Part A, Managed Medicare and Managed Care Case Management review inclusive of treatment approaches conducive to optimal quality.
- Training for all therapy staff.
- Clinical insight with regards to therapy intervention and documentation for modalities, treatment plans, long-term goals and short-term goals.
- Operational analysis with regards to staffing patterns, productivity, coverage plans and other related areas that impact the department function.
- Analysis of conversion to in-house vs. contract therapy model, upon request.
- Monthly Site Visit Reports: Productivity, Staffing, Revenue and Risk Analysis.
- Off-Site access to Harmony HealthCARE Specialists in between site visits via HarmonyHelp.