Plan of Correction Development
Based on a review of the provider’s statement of deficiencies and supporting documentation, Harmony Healthcare, Inc. (HHI) will provide a comprehensive Plan of Correction based upon the most recent survey.
The Plan of Correction shall include all necessary details to meet current CMS and/or State guidelines which include the following:
- Steps taken to correct the deficient practice for specific individuals cited;
- Identification process for any other patients at risk and specific plans implemented to avoid the deficient practice for these patients;
- Steps taken to prevent future occurrences of deficient practice – including but not limited to policy and procedure review, education and disciplinary action; and
- Process implemented to monitor corrective actions taken and the provider role if/when potential issues have been identified.
The Plan of Correction shall also include completion dates for each phase of the corrective action.
Provider’s role in the process:
- Provide the Statement of Deficiency in a timely fashion to allow for a detailed plan to be developed.
- Provide Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. (HHI) with the designated responsible team member for each area of deficiency on the Plan of Correction to assess it has been followed (for example, Administrator, DON).
- Guide and assist the team with developing and implementing Plan of Correction.