COVID-19 and Infection Control
On-Demand Webinar, Handouts &
Learn how to leverage best practices and information from those who have faced the challenge of infection control with COVID-19. Do you have an active functioning infection control program that has been tweaked for COVID-19? Or just policies and procedures to meet regulatory requirements? Avoid F880 citations, be prepared for a Focus Infection Control Survey and gain expertise to stop or reduce the spread of this coronavirus in your facility. Attending Harmony Healthcare’s free webinar will provide the knowledge you need and save you the time required to navigate and sift through the web of regulations and guidance on infection control.
- Identify the eight core elements of Infection Control.
- Identify the difference between Standard, Contact and Airborne Precautions.
- Identify the seven core elements of Antibiotic Stewardship.
*1.25 Contact Hours available per person per registration fee pending successful completion of criteria. Self-Submit or call 800.530.4413 to verify approvals.
This webinar and its content is copyright of Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.