CHHRP LTC Rehabilitation Certification
Certified Harmony Healthcare Rehabilitation Professional
A Certified Harmony Healthcare Rehabilitation Professional (CHHRP) is an interdisciplinary team member who successfully completes this intensive, clinically-founded training, geared specifically toward patient care, regulatory requirements and reimbursement in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting.
The CHHRP credentialing heightens clinical expertise and inherent reimbursement related implications that facilitate bridging interdisciplinary gaps, and result in the provision of ultimate patient care with compliant & accurate reimbursement.
- Rehabilitation Directors and Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
- PPS MDS Coordinators
- Nursing Staff and Nursing Management providing care in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting
- The learner will be able to identify Medicare Part A coverage criteria for accurate reimbursement and enhancement of skilled services provided
- The learner will be able to understand the Medicare Part B coverage criteria for therapy program development in a SNF
- The learner will be able to identify the documentation requirements for Medicare Part A and B therapy services in a SNF to secure revenue upon Medicare Medical Review for services provided
- The learner will be able to discuss Rehabilitation Case Management in the SNF and provide examples of management strategies for Non-Traditional Rehabilitation patients
- The learner will gain understanding of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) completion process as it applies to Rehabilitation, Care Planning and Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement
- The learner will gain understanding of the Long-Term Care Survey Process