Appeal Letter Preparation
Finding time to complete the daily documentation requirements on top of giving good patient care is hard enough, and finding time to appeal denied claims can be impossible.
In addition to finding time to work through the appeal process, your staff needs a place to go for resources and assistance. Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) is here to give you as much support as you need. Our goal is to answer all of your questions about the appeal process and, if you choose, provide you hands-on assistance when preparing the medical record.
Contact us if:
- You’ve received your first Additional Development Request (ADR) and you’re not sure how to respond
- You need to send a medical record to the intermediary but you’re not sure what to include and what to leave out
- You’ve sent a medical record to the intermediary, been denied payment, and you’re not sure if you should file another appeal
- You’re at the Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) level and you’re not sure if you should proceed
- You’re facing your first ALJ hearing and you need strategies for success
- Your facility is part of a wide spread probe, RAC, or ZPIC audit and you have a large number of claims to get ready in a short amount of time