PATIENT DRIVEN PAYMENT MODEL (PDPM):
TOP 5 THINGS TO DO NOW
On-Demand Webinar & Handouts
Get your Skilled Nursing Facility ready for the impact of PDPM by planning for the most comprehensive change to reimbursement in decades! The speaker will discuss the Top 5 Things that Skilled Nursing Facilities should be doing now to prepare for the proposed October 1, 2019 implementation of Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM) as CMS proposed in the SNF PPS Final Rule FY 2019.
- List the 5 things to implement now in preparation for PDPM.
- Describe the correlation between MDS 3.0 Section GG and PDPM.
- Utilize the findings from SWOT (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat) self-assessment in preparation and readiness plan.
This webinar and its content is copyright of Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.