Harmony Healthcare International is excited to offer AANAC’s Medicare University. This class has been designed to enable the clinicians or other SNF staff to proactively manage the complex, ever-changing rules of Medicare. Below are just a few of outcomes that attendees can expect from the class:
- Be better equipped to educate beneficiaries and colleagues regarding services that are included or excluded from Medicare Part A consolidated billing;
- Avoid facility liability through an enhanced understanding of scheduling of off-cycle PPS assessments;
- Improve understanding of Medicare Part A and B documentation requirements and facility strategies to coordinate beneficiaries’ benefits;
- Understand the multiple agencies involved in medical record review and processes to successfully manage reviews; and
- Enhance understanding of beneficiary notification requirements.