Policy and Procedure Review and Development
It is not uncommon that an organization's Regulatory Policy and Procedure Manual sits in solitude in the recesses of the bookshelves and referenced infrequently, if not at all. The current healthcare environment demands dogmatic oversight which directly impacts not only the organization's reputation but also the primary revenue stream for care.
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) assists you and your staff with revitalizing the actualization of processes and transform the paper into “living documents” within the organization. This foundation aides with the protection and risks related to the latter.
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) employs Compliance Certified Clinicians with a vast knowledge of multi-disciplinary standards of practice, current regulatory changes as well as many years of experience developing and implementing Policies and Procedures across the continuum of healthcare environments. Our team has the know-how for customization of Policies and Procedures that meet your needs and workflow.
- Perform Systems Review to gather an understanding of your provider's organization framework.
- Staff Interviews related to specific P & Ps (Resident rights, Abuse, Fire & Safety, Infection Control, etc.).
- Direct Observation of care/resident condition (as indicated upon P & P review).
- Review of the current provider-based P&Ps manual focused on standard policies for the place of service, identification and prioritization of P&Ps that require revision.
- Develop an internal provider schedule for P&P review by provider Governing Body.
- Develop an internal P&P surrounding the P&P revision, update and education process that is transparent and reproducible.