Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) will provide a standardized or customized mentoring and training program for a QAPI Coordinator based on the specific needs of the organization and individual.
Our mentoring programs combine leadership guidance with education to ensure staff have the tools to succeed in their role.
QAPI Coordinator coordinates and oversees the implementation of quality assessment and performance improvement activities. The QAPI Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day quality issues, collecting data, analyzing data, detecting trends, coordinating interdisciplinary team members and disseminating reports outcomes from performance improvement activities to the Compliance Officer and the Board/Administrative Team.
Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) mentoring for QAPI Coordinator includes but is not limited to:
- Ensuring the QAPI program is compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop policies, processes and protocols as needed, utilizing input from appropriate stakeholders, to ensure effectiveness and compliance of QAPI program.
- Ensuring QAPI Program is data-driven and implemented agency-wide; defining data elements to be captured for ongoing organizational quality assessment and performance improvement of patient-level outcomes; and collecting, aggregating and reporting of data for ongoing organization-wide quality assessment and targeted performance improvement efforts.
- Collecting quality measurement data from different departments and prepare for presentation.
- Assisting and guiding PIP (Performance Improvement Projects) Leaders through the PIP process.
- Ensuring that PIPs are institutionalized through training and continual monitoring.
- Collaborating with Agency leadership in developing and delivering training to staff regarding performance improvement projects and related topics.
- Assist with preparation for state and federal surveys.
- Investigates complaints/grievances and coordinates plan of correction in conjunction with appropriate managerial staff.
- Complies with legal and regulatory requirements as well as organizational and departmental policies, procedures and standards.