Host a Public Education & Training Event
Host an AANAC RAC-CT Certification Seminar at your facility:
In appreciation of your commitment to host the seminar in conjunction with Harmony Healthcare International, Inc., your facility will receive a minimum of three (3) complimentary registration(s) for the certification program at a value of over $2,000.
In addition, many Administrators who have chosen to host an AANAC seminar have found additional value in:
- The opportunity for your team to learn together in a collegial atmosphere.
- No overnight travel costs for your own staff.
- The opportunity to receive exposure from the surrounding LTC community.
- As the number of paid attendees increases, the host facility receives more free attendees!
Listed below are the requirements for hosting an AANAC RAC-CT Certification Seminar.
- Seminar Dates & Times: Harmony Healthcare International (“Harmony”) will perform an AANAC RAC-CT Certification Program on [Dates] at [Location] from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Registration time will be from 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. each day
- Food/Refreshments: The host facility is responsible for providing a continental breakfast and lunch for participants.
- Audio Visual Equipment: Please provide an LCD Projector, a viewing screen, and a Lavaliere Wireless Microphone with speaker set-up (depending on the room’s acoustics) or comparable alternatives.
- Additional Attendees: For each additional ten (10) paid attendees, Harmony (HHI) is willing to provide you with one (1) free attendee. Below is a table that depicts the ratio.