PBJ, CMI, Staffing and Five Star
On-Demand Webinar, Handouts &
This Harmony Healthcare International (HHI) educational session will review the components related to PBJ Submission, Five Star Staffing Domain Rating, Case Mix Index CMI and how these variables relate to Nursing Hours PPD. All these items are interrelated and directly impact the process required for a Nursing Home to effectively determine staffing needs and properly reflect the patient/resident mix in the Facility Assessment reviewed during the annual Health Inspection Survey.
- The learner will be able to identify 3 components necessary for accurate PBJ Submission.
- The learner will be able to identify the timeframes for acceptable submission.
- The learner will be able to identify the relationship between staffing PPD and the Five-Star Scoring system.
*1.25 Contact Hours available per person per registration fee pending successful completion of criteria. Self-Submit or call 800.530.4413 to verify approvals.
This webinar and its content is copyright of Harmony Healthcare International, Inc. 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.